Monday, August 24, 2009

10 DAYS BEHIND..

I'm 10 days behind! I haven't been so behind ever!SO MUCH has happened.. To catch you up i'll try and do it in groups instead of indvidual posts..
Sunday AUG.9:
Was a day of rest and refection, we took the kids to souplantation for a early lunch and did some cleaning.



monday AUG. 10:
Since the drama was still fresh from saturday me and kids postponed our dinner for jessi for her birthday. ( the kids wanted to throw her a birthday party). I actually
grilled all by myself filet minion steaks with a parisan salad and loaded baked potatoes. I also made jessi a birthday cake from scratch.My frosting wasnt so perfect but help from amy ended up pretty good!



MON-FRIDAY AUG.11-15
Leilani is potty training! already?! I really wasnt gonna try til 2 but she pulled her diaper of and took grams to the toliet and pee'd! We bought her a toliet and we had some accidents but also some triumphs! We didnt do much this week with doc appts and my back bothering me. We did go to monick's mom's house for lunch and fun pool time. We had a blast too, brandie and mason was there, nice to see you guys its been so long. Angelina spent the week at her dads for vacation and to visit his mom in the hospital which isnt getting better.




No comments: