Sunday, August 2, 2009

SHOPPING FRENZY

Jessi and I headed to grams for the kids then headed to do some major damage at the mall. With angelina going to school and bear too, and happy to annouce angelina's eating habits are way better even include veggies! She's actually gained some weight and needs some new clothes especially jeans in length and waist! Anyways sidetrack ..lol We started at Nordstroms at their sale for some cute shoes and shirts all on sale! Then over to my gymboree to use my coupon but huge 40% sale! Our last stop (other than the detour thru disney store for googles!) was the gap. We had the friends and family 30% coupon where I spent on stuff, jessi too! After all this shopping had to get some food which I forgot to mention lei lei was complete monster the whole time finally called eddie (come pick her up!) and he did thank god. We headed to target for the actual suppiles and lunch boxes all hello kitty for angelina. I can't wait to show you all her new outfits! I actually let her pick out some too.

making use of the googles

this is their idea of a good time!

yes she got in again half dressed, see the shoes!

so stubborn!

No comments: