Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE (aug. 24 mon)

Today was eddie's birthday he's 32! I planned a quiet dinner at home with homemade cards, homemade food and a ice cream cake! I made lasgana the old skool way and garlic bread and olive oil and garlic potatoes. He actually smiled so big like his old self, I wonder if things will ever be the same? It was the great night and so happy to clebrate with him, the girls love and miss him so much. I picked up jessi from the airporton sunday and she had presents for the kids from mike. They were so excited..lol I also did angelina's (nails too)and lei lei's toes today pink with white tip and rhinestone flower, bina is so good about sitting still but lei not so much. It came out so good!







Side note: I had a doctor appt for my migraines and back issues it went ok but I really need to lose weight and jump on the band wagon seriously no messing around, plus I'm looking into the lap band, my doctor was neutural on it so I will be doing more research on it.

No comments: