Monday, August 3, 2009

18 MONTH CHECK UP

Today started with a early wake up knock from gramma, she wanted to pick up the kids for park time and lunch. Since lei lei had a doctor appt. I let angelina and bear go. After they left we headed to target for a couple things needed and groceries. I like buying alot of my groceries there, so much cheaper, I cant get everything but what I can I save big! I came out of there with a target cart full top and bottom and carrying two bags for only $210! (didnt include non food items :) I raided the 1.00 area and picked up some cute stuff. Also finished buying angelina her school suppiles and a couple really cute shirts.All angelina needs a backpack..just haven't one that says ooooooh she will love this, well other than the pink juicy couture one but it was $228!!!! even for me that craziness. We headed to the doctors with lei screaming and crying til she passed out as soon as we pulled in the parking lot ( of course my luck) Shes 28 1/2 pounds 32 3/4 inches and 18 1/2 inches on her head. Her enemia is completely Gone 12.7! they pricked her twice didnt cry once, she recieved two shots too, which to my, doctor and eddie's surprise she didnt scream and cry yea! I ended up going to stater bros with my sister too, to finish my shopping, we are fully stocked couldnt fit a grape! lol

I said tiger she said GRRR!

SITTING LIKE A BIG GIRL, YEA THAT DIDT LAST LONG!

NEW SHOES! AND SHE LOVES THEM MISS CHATTERBOX ADDIAS

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Awwww, LOVE the shoes! And, yay for a good appointment. That's a crazy cool doctor's office, too.

I love shopping at Target, too. The one by my parents' house just became like, a grocery store too so they basically have everything (not a lot of fresh stuff, but a lot!). Makes me love the place even more. :)