Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PATIO POOL PIMPIN' (TUESDAY)

We started our day slow and the weather again was hot..ehhh We had atleast 7 loads of laundry so we to the laundry mat to get it all done. I have a love/ hate realtionship for the laundry mat. Its a bitch to get all our clothes down the stairs and go and theres always werid people there but you can't beat doing 7 loads of laundry start to finish in a hour and half. After that we came for lunch and some relaxation. When jessi made it home I decided to blow up luxourus pool and put on our patio..lol Kinda funny that fit and were three stories high! But the kids were so grateful. Jessi and me made dinner beef and broccali and extra spicy kung pao chicken with jasmine rice. Yum! but my mouth was on fire!


** this picture was caught in the act! sitting on the dinning room table and place mat, now thats safe!

:RANDOM PICTURE:

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

I must be starving because now I'm craving beef and broccoli AND blue cheese burgers. Thanks! Lol.

The girls look adorable, as always!! :)