Monday, August 24, 2009

CHRISTINA'S 24TH BIRTHDAT PARTY (SAT. 15-SUN. 16)


My sister and I threw a birthday party for our friend aka adopted sister ..lol at her place in hawthrone. I was in charge of cake and some food also awesome Birthday gift. On friday nite we went shopping for a new outfit and presents. Mostly family and friends of hers. The party was a sucess but there was a damper on my mood due to eddie is suffering from depression and its effecting our family and realtionship. We got in a fight this day kinda killed my good mood..Thats on the end came home to stuff gone and eddie gone...I know shocking..FAST FORWARD to sunday eddie tried to come back, well I decided were not a yo yo, we need some time apart so he is living with his parents for now. Life will be hard as a single mom, but hey women do it all the time...life sux sometimes.







No comments: