Sunday, August 2, 2009

NIGHT OUT FOR THE ADULT OF THE HOUSE

I love fridays always brings some kinda fun and adventure. This friday my sister and I headed to long beach for dinner and a movie. We dropped the kids off at grams for church first, and eddie is already in the LBC bike riding. We headed to the pike where there is dozen choices of resturants. Eddie rode his bike to us and we decided a new place for us, Famous Dave's BbQ. I love me some bbq! The food, the drinks were so delish! Way to much food for the 3 of us. I tried a drink called the alligator..yum! After dinner we walked over to the pike theater to watch FUNNY PEOPLE...I loved the movie and will be buying it to add to our collection. It was a great nite but I kept on thinking about how my sister was feeling with mike being gone...We just found out he wont be back til June 2010.
Ravenous eater!

my favorite sauce

and hers..

the waitress drew me with all the sauces, now thats talent!

lovely couple..who are they?? lol


****In the mix of this friday eddie accidently my foot, same toe, its not broken like I thought just spranged and slightly dislocated...I know...what luck huh?!

No comments: