Thursday, January 8, 2009

WEDNESDAY STUCK AT HOME

Eddie had the day off but had some buisness to take care of. So me and kids pretty much were stuck home. It didt matter due my back is just killing me and slightly bruised. I tired to rest but thats almost impossible with my 2! Since everything is going on fiancially with eddie we had to forget lei lei's huge birthday :( But were still having a party at chuck e cheese last minute next sunday at 2pm! yea we get to celebrate, his mom even offered to pay for half. So im looking forward to her birhtday. I did find a website were theres no tax or shipping and their cheaper than anyone else on pedipeds. I love pedipeds for lei lei so i had to order 3! lol she recently grew out of all her pedipeds and im selling them on craigslist. shes wearing a size 4/5 shoe and 12-18m in the pedipeds, i think thats pretty average :) angelina wears 8 1/2 to size 9 now in shoes.

enjoying the bunk bed

lei lei ready for reggae fest '09

No comments: