Saturday, January 3, 2009

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Photobucket
That old skool song " just one of those days" plays in my head right now as I blog about my horrible day. Ever had a day that u wish could wake up do over and things could be different?BETTER/ NOT HAVE HAPPEND? one of those days..AAAAHHHHH! ANYWAYS.. not gonna go in detail but im sad and feel like life is upside down right now and need some love, and or some postive vibes and prayers. Its nothing crazy serious so dont trip or get worried. So dont wanna post all my bizness up on here...so please some thoughts and prayers please! No I dont want to talk about it yet...lol I will ...just let me sleep on it...

mandi aka sad girl..........:( (dream body lol but with more ass!)
SAd GiRL Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Did meet with Lucia for starbucks and talked lil bit so I feel lil bit better. ahh starbucks solves all problems!

No comments: