Saturday, January 3, 2009

MAI TAI'S BAR AND MONICK'S BIRTHDAY!

We celebrated our friends monicks birthday at MAI TAI'S BAR IN LBC! The drinks i had lol, i had a hypnotic breeze(maybe two?lol) my favorite adios, lava flow, and oldie but goodie cranberry and vodka. Also we had some great appitezers, I was feeling fabulouso! We invited eddie's sister and boyfriend too. We had a great time celebrating monick's birthday with friends. After mai tai's since I was feeling soo good we headed to Huntington beach to club/bar Hurricanes with all of lyn and visna's family and Friends. Where I had a couple drinky drinks lol and had alot fun on the dance floor. It was great night with great friends and great drinks :)

monick, jill, brandie and me
MONICK, HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY

LYN AND VISNA

MONICK DOING A BLOWJOB SHOT!

BROTHERLY LOVE
I LOVE YOU ...KINDA..LOL
THE GUYS GETTING THEIR GROOVE ON

No comments: