Friday, January 16, 2009

IS BLOOD THICKER THAN WATER??

The age old question..in my case its not. see my blood left me high and dry. and that water came to my rescue with help, advice and support..hmm i dont know.. I woke up this morning planning on going to disneyland with the kids since lei lei's party was under control...well I WAS WRONG! I got a text that I will have no cake for her party and her cousin isnt coming either. that was really shitty and kinda lame to text it. leave me high and dry two days before heR 1ST BIRTHDAY! you only get one. especailly when always go out of your way and drive 2 hrs to all their family functons...hmm shady. anyways THANK GOD! I had that water! I means friends to call for help some were calling bakeries(lucia), some calling friends(char), and brandie actually met me at joanns to buy all the stuff for the cake and make it for me tonite! She's not a professional cake maker, but she could have fooled me. She rocked and the cake is beautiful, I helped and did the best I could. Also jill helped make all the custom gift bags I giving out personalized names, yea this party is gonna rock, again thanks to that water. You may think im dramatic, but this is me, im not fake, and I dont protray my life to be that way either. I'm real amd this is me.


sidways picture!

the top

finished product

throwing a fit!

in the tent jill, mason, lei lei, and maddie can u believe it!

worn out!

No comments: