Thursday, January 22, 2009

PLAYDATE AT BECCI'S


Today lucia and I carpooled to becci's for a playdate. Us three havent been together for a long time, feels like ages. We really had a blast. I havent laughed that hard in like forever. After all the other moms left is when the real sillyness happens..lol I also cut sophies bangs and it came out so cute! Leilani may not walk more than a few steps but she can climb and hold her balance on a bench, what a crazy girl. lLil Billy we dressed up in a bow and TUTU ..LOL Big bill will love me so much now! haha Bear was pure comedy entertainment you never know what will come out of his mouth.I had bob marley in my head all day for some reason hmm... We were their pretty much all day.

my daredevil


her cute new bangs :)


two big girls sitting together

im so pretty!

so happy in the tutu

prettiest lil boy ever!


Sadly it had to end but I did come home to a surprise! lei lei's cupcake pedipeds finally arrived here yea!

No comments: