Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OUR PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA

I woke up early to watch the inauguration and was amazing to see such a turn out for such a milestone in our country. I really think that he will do a great job and it was time for a change too. I wish I could have been there to wittness this and possibly meet him. But atleast me and lei lei watched it. (angelina didnt care at all..lol) Leilani had her shots today and she got 4 and we also found out she is anemic. Which sadly I know nothing about, so of course as soon as I got home started googling and looking things up. She has to take medication every day and a see the doctor once a month til it gets better. my poor lil lei lei. We spent the rest of the day at home cleaning and taking a nap ..lol I also had a moms nite out at BJ'SRESTURANT. I had the bufflao chicken pizza , so tasty! and had one drink a poison apple. Heather and I shared a pazookie, which is heaven on earth ..lol It was great nite out with the girls.


No comments: