Sunday, January 11, 2009

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE FUN WITH GRAMMA

My grandma finally broke down and bought herself a pass to start going with us to disneyland. So today we went and spent the day at cali. adventure park. I think she had more fun than the girls ..lol Went to playhouse disney first which gramma loved. We went all over even the mission torilla factory for free fresh torillas :) The park wasnt even busy, compared to the crazy lines for the tram. We had a great time and cant wait to drag her along again. We also ran into our friends lucia and bill but they were heading out bummer! There's one thing I need to say is I appriecate my gramma very much for all her help, I dont tell her that enough, see were both the same sign TAURUS so were both stubborn, bullheaded, and are always right. So gramma thanks for everything and I appriecate you!

PURE HAPPINESS!

THE FAMILY

SITTING ON A WALL IS SO EXCITING!

SISTERS.......

FAMILY PIC

THE MIRROR KNOWS ALL

THE SORCERER'S WORKSHOP ROCKED!

PLAYHOUSE DISNEY

SAYING HI!!

WAITING VERY PATENTILY IN LINE

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Aww, what a sweet post to your grandma! I'm glad you guys had fun. Thanks for texting me; I was super overwhelmed with moving my tutoring stuff from my parents' house to my house. I wish I could've gone. It's been too long (seriously!).