Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THE RANTINGS OF A MAD WOMAN

I dont feel appricated as a mother at all. I think I take excellent care of my girls. They are bathed atleast once a day, wear clean, nice clothes, teeth brushed, hair brushed, room cleaned, they dont eat junk food,candy or soda etc..I always 100% juice and low sugar, some stuff even organic for them. I bring my girls all over to get out of the house,me and angelina work on her letters and numbers etc I make sure that the girls go to all doctor appts..They have everything they need and then some! But why do I feel inequette? WHY do I feel I need to post this? why am I justifying myself? Maybe because I never here wow, your a great mom or god your doing a good job, the girls are so lucky! I never hear that. My grams does help but not all the time(i do appriecate it) and most of the time when she does help Im constantly fighting, argueing, yelling with her. She really thinks IM THE WORST MOTHER EVER! and tells me that all the time, she says I beat angelina (Yes i spank and put on time out, im so bad!) and strave them(i dont like them eating junk food or overeating)Also i dont sit with 100% of my day(sorry if i have to clean, laundry, take a shower myself, or lil me time on the computer) does this add up to a bad mother?? I want to move out and never come back, I cant wait til eddi's tax problem is fixed. I know im not perfect I have a bad temper no patenice but i really try working on that. MY WORST IS when im upset or mad I cuss, and I know thats bad and i need to stop.anyways I feel lil better and im sure shes gonna come out and start talking shit any momment...

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Mandi you are a FABULOUS mother! Your girls are very lucky to have have you. Don't let it get the best of you :-)

Our Little Family said...

I agree with Brandie. You rock, Mandi!! I'll tell you everytime I see you. :)