Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LEILANI'S 1 YR CHECK UP AND BARSTOW?


Well the day started early and ended way late. I took her for her 1 yr check up and she had a slight fever so no shots for her, decided to see her doctor anyways just in case. She's not sick just two teeth coming in. We have another appointment next week. Then we headed to brea mall for sister pictures/christmas pics..lol and also lei lei's 1st year pics at the picture people. The girls did great which I excepted all worse and they came out beautiful and I wanted them all! I had a coupon and i'm apart of their picture club so I got a really good deal! :) We had lunch and headed home with our pretty pics. Talked with my sister made arrangements to pick up Bear in Barstow(half way from vegas) So he could come to the party and hang with the girls for awhile. My sister cant come to lei lei's party im really sad and its a long story dont ask...anyways left at 645pm back in drive way at 1100pm! not bad even had dinner in barstow. Im really tired and exhausted my was killing me even though had the heated seats atleast it helped!

ready for shots!

beautiful mural in waiting room


drinking her water like a big girl!

mommy loves her lei lei


waiting on our pcitures :)

No comments: