Saturday, January 24, 2009

FRIDAY CLEANING??!

I spent the whole day cleaning the house, kitchen,vacuming,bathroom,dusting, putting 10 loads of laundry away and making all the beds. I felt like cinderella but bitchier! Well atleast it was all done. For dinner we met lucia and the bill's at The Loft(we really like that place :) Where as usual dinner was fanastic. They needed to go to ross so we followed. I love ross, u can find anything for so cheap or somethings nothing. Were broke so I bought a cookie cutter and that was about it. But I did scope out their home stuff, nice. After the ross adventure we headed back to lucia's to watch Dean kane, that guy is funny. We also started working on angelina' birthday invites. Lil billy and lei lei were all over the place and eachother tonite it was funny.














Lucia and I decided a chocolate martini would be order for the long day we had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like lei leis outfit! lol