Monday, January 5, 2009

I'M IN IKEA HELL

SO THE PAST TWO DAYS IVE BEEN AT IKEA 3 TIMES! Finally sold all the baby stuff have the dinero to finish their room. I was all excited too, til entered the thrid realm of hell! See what I have learned is Ikea is actually owned by lucifier himself! Just like any sin its inticing, All the furniture is funtional, trendy and cute. But the reality is u have to put it together every single item, even a smalll lamp! plus pieces are mising in those boxes causing you to come back and spend more time more money....Its monday nite and still alot to do ....HOPEFULLY we will be finished soon!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Dang Woman! Get off the computer and get to building!!!LOL! I can't wait to see the new room. When do we move in!?! I'm sure it will be beautiful.