Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OUR FINISHED GIRLS ROOM

Heres the finished project we have been working on and you have been waiting to see! literly took the life out of me and eddie, I still need to do a couple things like new curtiains and finish oraganizing the closets but hey in my book its done! we already safety proofed and clean their rugs too.

WELCOME TO THE GIRLS ROOM(NEW GATE!)



new dresser

ON TOP OF DRESSER
ANGELINA'S MANY PURSERS AND BAGS
LEI LEI'S LIGHT FOR HER BED
LEI LEI'S LIL SITTING AREA IN BED
ANGELINA'S SIDE OF THE CLOSET
PICTURES FINALLY FRAMED
ANGELINA'S CHAIR
OUR NEW TOY SYSTEM
ONE CORNER OF THE ROOM
ANGELINA'S BED AND STUFF
ANGELINA'S LIGHT
HERE'S THE BED
THIER TV AREA
NEW TALL BOOKCASE

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Wow. Super cute! I was just looking at that bed today for Mason. How funny :-). You did a great job. Too bad you got hurt in the process. I hope you start feeling better soon!