Thursday, November 6, 2008

wednesday crafty day


We had a craft day at lucia's house with a few of our friends. The girls love it their due to she lets them make a huge mess with all the toys and the hugest tv ever with disney movies playing hello! heaven for them. I actually got alot done, I did 2 blankets and a bandana dress, 3 huge headband bows! After everyone left I helped clean up and and Lucia ordered this freaking delious pizza and eddie came over too. We ended up staying kinda late. We love hanging out with them, their way too much fun! Plus she has one of those huge love sacs and we were having too much fun with that. I forgot my camera so ill be posting pics later after she sends them to me.
angelina and blake
kayla and lei lei
headband bows
the love sack

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Wait, a craft playdate?! I'm bummed. :( Can't wait to see what you made, though.