Monday, November 3, 2008

SUNDAY ....

We all got up and met Lucia and the billy's for breakfast at Mimi's cafe. They have a great breakfast menu. We were all so stuffed afterwards. Eddie didnt get to go he was feeling under the weather. We all headed to the westminster mall. I really need some jeans badly. Old navy was having a sale too! I bought 2 pairs of jeans and shirt and a bright teal velour suit and just for myself! werid to do that anymore. I also bought the girls their thanksgiving dresses and matching tights too. I also treated myself to some much needed Mac makeup. We all went home but the kids down for a nap and relaxed. Sadly bear and jessi had to leave! We will miss them alot. Lucia picked me up and we headed for Jo anns for some new projects, and marshalls(needed a gift for a birthday this month).I have so much fun with Lucia shes like family now.
I bought angelina like 6 new books, she loves to try to read! After I got home Eddie and me had dinner together and watched Kill Bill (LOVE THIS MOVIE).

No comments: