Monday, November 3, 2008

SATURDAY WITH THE FAMILY


We slept in on saturday , I woke up with my back killing me! and nothing was helping me, it took awhile to feel lil better, then after we were all ready went to Cosmoprof and bought a ton of stuff, I needed some stuff for just me! I got a few items from the hempz line and sham, cond, and spray from kpak and some other goodies for myself. I also forgot to mention I finally did my roots yeah! Then we went to lunch at sizzlers, love me a steak and salad bar. Then off to home for a nap. While the kids were sleeping my sister and I snuck off to get a deluxe pedicure and our nails done. Lucia was able to join us too! Omg! I love the deluxe pedi's u get a scrub, mask paraffin dip and extra 10 minute massage on top of a regular pedicure! nice! I did my nails too its been like almost 2 months. We went home, eddie had a bike ride. Jessi and i did some shopping witht the kids like target and stuff and came home and watched some movies.

No comments: