Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MODEL DIVA ANGELINA

I had pretty much a horrible day. I was stuck in bed with my back acting up, this is the worst its been in a long time. Grams finally had to come home and save us, feed us too. I literly couldnt get of bed, thank god my bed is tall and I can just slither out. Even after taking my meds I still didnt feel any better. Finally tonite I started to feel lil better I made my fabulous chicken and dumplings also some fudge brownies. Made me feel beter :) Poor girls spent most of the day playing around me or on the bed with me til grams came. Angelina is back into her dolls and stroller again she asked for a baby blanket, So I even sewen her a lil cute blankie for her doll. She even hooks her purse to her stroller how funny.


NOTICE THE UPSIDE DOWN GLASSES AND HER PURSE AROUND HER NECK

SHES SAYS ITS EASIER TO CARRY IT THAT WAY

THE NEXT LOUIS VUITTON MODEL

No comments: