Sunday, November 23, 2008

100th POST

This post is my 100th, cant believe it came so fast! or actually got this far, it wasnt easy, keeping track of your life. I'm planning on printing this maybe the end of this year or maybe when ive been blogging for a year not sure yet.

saturday:
Angelina went to her dad's for the weekend so we did our best to keep to sleep in, which didnt happen leilani is teething again! Keeping her happy took most of our day. We didnt do much just lunch at panda express and to joann's, eddie finally bought me a new and improved cutter/trimmer.(my other one sucked ass!) We also ventured to Marshalls were I found the perfect brown flats by CL LAUNDRY on clearance for only $11 bucks. I'm doing a chipboard book for my mom to give to a friend, so I also had to get supplies for that at scrapbook heaven(love that place, oozing with ideas). Eddie had his CRANK MOB bike ride, I stayed home and scrapbooked and cleaned house, sucked for a staurday nite I guess...lol

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

I'll have to double check with my friend, but there's a website that takes your blog and turns it into a book. Hmm, I can't think of the site. I want to do it, as a record of Maddie's first year, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll let you know!