Sunday, November 9, 2008

FRIDAY SEWING DAY


I had a few projects that needed to be done by certain time so of course I wait to the last minute! I sewn two blankets, a taggie blanket and my new project stroller pads. Yes I've got a new project, you will have to just see for your self. I also had to go to costco and babies r us too. After eddie got home from work we all got ready and went to Disneyland for dinner and fireworks. Dinner was great at the pizza port love those salads. Unfortanely they didnt do the fireworks due to highwind(umm i didnt feel any wind and we already had a great spot and waited 30 minutes!) Well all wasnt lost we went and watched Fantastmic awesome show the girls watched every second and angelina was affraid of the dragon :(

FOR BABY MASON






ALSO FOR HIM







STROLLER PAD








SECOND SIDE







serious talk with daddy
bubble baby

waitng for fireworks


cheese!




No comments: