Saturday, November 22, 2008

DATE NIGHT-FRIDAY

Its been awhile since we actually had a date night. I got all dressed up and we had dinner at chilli's. We actually talked and laughed and enjoyed eachothers company. After dinner we headed to Huntington beach where we just drove around on Pch and looked at the beach and pretty houses. If I win the lotto I want a house on the beach. After that we went to Bella Terra for a movie, we watched ROLE MODELS, eddie's pick. It was actually pretty funny, very crowded in the theater though. I actually made it through the movie(half way through i felt like i was getting sick, like sore throut and flu feeling). When we got home it was worse :( and my back was hurting too. I was like WTF! I think someone was sick in the theater , I feel a lil better today.

No comments: