Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday lazy day

well slepted in of course, didnt get out of the house til one which was nice. Had a late lunch at albertos, love their rice and beans and so did leilani. We ventured to the cerritos mall for a quick trip to Gymboree I had a 30% off coupon and needed to get her christmas dress. Yes I already bought the girls matching thanksgiving dresses and tights and angelina's dad bought her this beautiful christmas dress from gymboree (I told him which one i wanted..hehe) So of course we had to buy leilei's too plus I talked eddie into getting this really cute black jacket its furry with ears and a few other cute items, eddie has no will power over me and a sale! After that we went to the Inlaws for a short visit. We stopped by costco just to look around ended up getting some pj's for the girls their so cheap there. At home ended up making dinner and cleaning the whole house, Started the laundry but still have a ton , I HATE LAUNDRY. Rented some movies, first we watched the HAPPENING wasnt that good, and then THE STRANGERS which was very scary. By the way I loved the weather I hope it stays like this I even got to wear my uggs today.

No comments: