Thursday, November 13, 2008

SCRAPBOOK WEDNESDAY


Lucia invited me and the girls over to hang out for the day. I brought all my srapbooking stuff and went to work. I got 3 pages done. yea for me. I'm so behind. The girls like usual always have so much fun dancing, movies and playing with billy too. Even Monick stopped by and said Hi. We ordered in yummy perry's pizza too. Poor lil billy has been biting his inside lips so bad that it was bleeding, she took him to the docs and he has a really bad ear infection, poor baby. She got some antibotics and benedryl prescribed. After eddie came to pick me up and big bill got home we decided to all (except bill he had a errand to run) go to walmart. I had alot of stuff to get for my very first playdate at the park! Then we stopped by vons to pick up the rest I needed. lil billy and leilani rode in those car carts looked so cute. After that we went brought dinner to Lucias and ate. After dinner we had so reggae on and lei lei really can drop it like its hot! lil billy is a dancer too.
billy didnt like her new fashionable skirt
lei-lei dancing and playing DJ

No comments: