Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TOM'S FARM WITH MY AUNTS AND MOM


My mom and aunt sherry and friend brenda wanted to go TOM'S FARM in corona, ca. My mo had to meet my other aunt sheila their for some legal paper workpaper on some family property in Texas. Leilani and I decided we tag along. Leilani did awesome in the carseat (we turned her carseat around since she's almost 23 pounds and has been crying and throwing fits every where we go lately.) Not one noise YEAH! We all had lunch at this great mexican food place their, then explored Tom's farm. They have some awesome furniture and decorations, if I had a house I would come here for sure. They tons of christmas decor. I love christmas :) They also have a old fashioned style candy shop where i picked up some goodies for eddie. Leilani is so funny with my aunt sheila she always acts shy with her and cocks her head to the side and hides, then pops up and smiles make sure shes still looking ..lol We had a great time, and we even missed traffic!
perfect pink christmas tree
brenda and aunt sherry



1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

when did you guy go?? You suck...I love Tom's...I love going there espically around the holidays!! Sounds like you guys had fun though :):)