Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PARANORMAL STATE OF MIND

Lately "things" have been happening, sounds, playing with toys, walking in the girls room, I go in there and the girls are sound asleep. Starting two nights ago lei lei refuses to sleep in her bed, you literally cant force her, last night was the worst. We put her asleep at 830 but she cried off and on from 830 to 10 then brief sleep til 12ish when we heard cry for a good amount of time, I finally went in there to her she was sobbing uncontrolably and practicaly leaped in my arms. She was shaking and mumbling, I brought her to our bed, and tried to calm her down and talk to her, which communicating with a 2 yr old is hard. She kept saying monser monser..and I said show me whats bothering you..Well I carried her to her room and she pointed to the same window angelina seen the boy and most family that comes feels something, it gave me chills and wanted to cry, We went back to eddie and of course he skeptical and took her himself, she led him by the hand and ran to her room and pointed again. We finally got her back to sleep and put her back in her bed. Then around 3am angelina came in, which is highly unusual crying, saying "something is bothering me", Then fell asleep on our bed. The next day after picking her up from school she said, mommy I need to tell you something, of course thinking something to do with school or whatever is on a 3 1/2 yr old mind, She said, my fancy nancy doll was walking in my room last night, and I was scared, then continued to say and when I tried to get off my bed, she tried to hold my feet down" This gave me mixed feelings, I immediately told her oh you were dreaming, and no mommy not dreaming I was awake, thats why I came to your room" I want to believe my 3 yr old but this is a pretty crazy story, and she's so serious about it and constient in her story. (this is just one of the incedents)

My question is whats real and whats fake? Do you believe we are alone on this earth?
I know alot of people are skeptical, which hey thats how feel. I've witnessed many things throughout my life, especially with my mom and sister, and gloria. His mom believe's us and his family. I know your thinking theres got to be a logical reason, my girls dont watch scary movies or shows,and have never had these experiences before with them. At this point i'm not sure where to turn or what to do? We have had the apartment blessed, holy water, crosses and rosaries. It's my girls, my job is to protect them in any way possible and I feel like my hands are tied. My bro in law wants to set up a camcorder in their room, but im not sure on that. I'm asking for some prayers, please. I know this is a touchy subject, but its happening to us if you believe it or not.

No comments: