Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HOME~MADE MATH FLASHCARDS

Frustrated lately with angelina's school, I just dont think she's learning as much as I can teach her, when the teacher asks you for ideas and websites several times, plus the parents there suck their not friendly and always talk in spanish around me haha since I know, lil bitches! I'm the white devil I guess. In her class there is angelina which is mixed mexican and irish, and one black kid and the rest of latin decent and most dont speak english, so the debate is do we keep her in this school or pull her out? I love that she's interacting with kids her own age, but Im finding hard to find the positives. Anyways this post wasnt about that! lol

I couldnt find flash cards for math that would be good for a preschooler, So I made them! I made some problems on the laptop and printed them stuck them on pink cardstock, then added buttons to the numbers , then the answers on the back I did in number and word, so she can start reconizing the word that corasponds to the number. So far their a hit.



No comments: