Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LUNCH AND THE MALL WITH LOLA AND LOLO

As we were getting ready for a playdate at becci's, there was a knock at the door, not expecting anyone was lil hestiant about answering it, (I watch too much criminal minds) ..lol It was the inlaws, Surprise visit. Thinking they were just stoppng by continued on getting ready, til I hear their taking us to lunch, the akward feeling to tell them I have plans and why wasn't eddie telling them we have plans and agreeing for us to go..Pulling eddie aside, he of course said I'm not telling them no, So of course we ended up going with them, which really sucks havent seen my friends since december and feeling better damn it. After lunch we headed over to the B.P. mall to walk around and shop. Leilani talked her lolo into as many ride on they had, and theres alot in this mall. We headed to sears at the end of journey, where im not really a shopper there, but eddie is due to all the tools. Out of boredom I checked out the maternity section, Not bad! Nice stuff and plus size wow, not crappy looking stuff. I have one pair of pants that fit me and now that im showing my shirts arent fitting right. She offered to buy me a pair of pants and 3 shirts, which of course said no but she insisted saying you need clothes that fit and your comfy in, which is true. The pants needed to be hemmed but other than that the fit loose and comfy. Picking up angelina from pre school we caught up in that rain storm and no rain coat, which by the way her dad dropped off rain coat and rain boats last night, uhh anyone think its a lil too late? Whatever.
Sorry for the long post, had alot to say I guess..lol



POTTY TRAINING GIRL!

No comments: