Sunday, January 24, 2010

FINALLY TOT SCHOOL TIME!

With being so sick and dizzy and preggo, its been rough adjusting with two toddlers and pregnant, not gonna sugar coat it , its hard! not supermom, But life is getting easier and with our winter break, I feel refreshed and ready for a challenge. We started slow this week and started tomorrow we will back to normal, I even planned the week out and put stuff together, hopefully it was help move things along.

First activity we did was color matching for lei lei , When I was with eddie at home depot we took a few double color samples to do a color matching board, It kept her entertained for about 7 minutes..lol




For Angelina, I printed out some cutting practice sheets, which I'm the worst to show someone how to use scissors especially since I'm left-handed and and cant cut straight for crap! She did good, needs more practice but seen progress with daddy's help.



Eddie cut out some hearts for the girls, and they decorated them with glitter and markers, I dont have one to show due to lei lei threw them in the trash, shes so nice!



Our next activity ended up being canceled due to a button fiasco, I had these button flowers planned out as a craft but lei lei got hold of the button and sprinkled them all over the house, Angelina would clean them up, which would take forever with lei lei's help , then lei would pour them out again! Drove me crazy and my patience was done at that moment.

(she knows she's in trouble!)


We also spent one day just doing puzzles, they have quite collection, so I put them all over the rug with their pieces, and it actually kept them occuipied for a good amount of time.





One puzzle I did alone with angelina, was her clock puzzle, LOVE THIS ONE! It teaches shapes, colors, numbers, and time. I did a lesson on how a clock works, and what number is that etc..

I'm starting numbers this week and the first number we did was Zero, I did a explain on what zero means and let her color a zero to add to her book of numbers im putting together.



Last I made a weather chart for the fridge, out of cutouts, cardstock, laminent, and magnets. (got the idea off allkidsnewtwork.com) and our friend jill's blog. All it is a sign saying TODAY THE WEATHER IS: I made 5 different magnets cloudy, snowing, raining, windy, sunnny. Angelina wakes up and wants to know the weather lately due to the storms, thought this would be a great way to learn for them, Today she said it was windy and sunny. I didnt think it was windy but she showed me that the trees were moving..lol Well I guess she was right!


No comments: