Saturday, January 16, 2010

FAMILY GAME NIGHT ~ AND A CREEPY EXPERIENCE~

We had our first family game night, with lei lei turning two I figured it was time to try it out. First we played ELEFUN a game lei lei got for christmas, its a elephant that shoots butterflies out his trunk and you catch them with a net, we played this over and over, it really was fun and entertaining to watch them try so hard to catch one butterfly. Next we played Dora's version of candyland, Now that game went well except lei lei was trying to take all the cards and throw them, it was a good counting and color matching game for them , angelina was the winner! As we were all getting ready for bed angelina came to us and said there is a bow starrng at her in the window, well I freaked, eddie went to the window and their window is the last in the complex and faces a back area that is unused and overgrown, no one there of course. We asked for a description she said white skin black hair and no eyes, ok now im scared and I think its time to this place blessed. So I'm asking for some protection prayers, and if it is human pray I dont grab the gun and threaten them or worse, I wont have someone looking in on my girls, funny thing is the blinds were closed, when I asked why she looked out she said, she just said I dont know.





and here's our winner!

No comments: