Saturday, January 16, 2010

FAMILY TIME AT JOHN'S INCREDIBLE PIZZA

For a perfect saturday eddie's family and us met up at john's incredible pizza for some food and fun. There was no line which was amazing for a saturday, The food was great and they were impressed with so many choices of food, and drinks :0) The girls and everyone else had a blast with the games and rides, I won a horse race against my mother and sister in law, yea..lol We ended up staying over 3 hours. After we headed home for a movie and to try out the new super mario bros game for wii eddie bought us, which is so hard, I suck at video games..lol in My mother in law blessed our place and gave the girls blessed crosses to keep them safe with all the werid stuff going on in this apartment. She said the girls room has quite a presence feeling, I just for some reason feel uncomfortable in their room. I that just pray god protects us and keeps us safe from anything that shouldnt be here.
visna not feelin' so hot after that ride

angelina loved it

the guys racing against eachother

yes I'm the winner of the girls race

a lil rocket fun


everyone on the ride inlcuding brave angelina

average lei lei expression

No comments: