Monday, January 25, 2010

BBQ AT OUR PLACE

On saturday we had a bbq at our place with lyn and visna, steak, pork chops and hot dogs, with salad, rice and grilled corn on the cob. YUM! They brought their wii controllers so we could battle it out at the new Super Mario Bros. So fun to be able play with 4 players now. I was in last place almost everytime, im a sore loser and suck at video games, hard to focus when you have lei lei is up to no good! Well got caught up in a game, and Eddie noticed it was too quiet, and angelina was in her room where's lei lei? She got real busy in our room/ bathroom, she got into all the bathroom cabinets, my make up and drawers, it was such a mess that I took pictures, this girl will be the death of me! She was probibly out of sights for 3 -5 minutes, she did alot of damage in a lil bit of time. I still can't get the carpet make up stains out, need some stronger stuff!




No comments: