Saturday, January 16, 2010

OFF TO THE DOC'S I GO

I've been so sick and its not going way, I get out of bed, cant sleep, cant breathe just miserable, finally eddie talked me into going to my new doctor to get checked out. I have a really bad cold combined with a sinus infection and U.T.I dont forget im also 15 weeks pregnant..lol Life has been hard trying to deal with the normal every things, especially when you dont want to get out of bed. Lei lei was with us and she was all over the place, thank god they had a kid area, and a man was making her oragami animals which she would throw back at him, hence no pictures of that. Lately her new thing when she doesnt get what she wants is throwing herself on the ground and screaming so loud and high pitched that I think the glass will shatter, no seriously, girls has some lungs. She also doesnt like to be in her carseat now she thinks she should sit like us for some reason, which ends in one of her fits and screaming and crying til she either passes out or she is removed from the carseat. I thought she was in her terrible two's early, boy was I WRONG! My angelina bina has been so good lately with her homwork, cleaning her room, she feeds her puppy, and she also gets herself (after the shower) dried off, lotioned, dressed all by herself! So amazing how she's turning from a toddler to a big girl.
she loves these boots and wheres them all the time at home

doing her homework

at the doc's office "reading"

she says shes the new fancy nancy

No comments: