Saturday, January 9, 2010

FINALLY FOUND MY CAMERA

I've been so behind on my blogs due my damn camera disappeared, and then with the move then we really couldnt find it, but I found it today and trying to be back on track :0) Unfortnately we dont ave many pics of the things we have done lately. Well we moved down 3 flights of stairs to the bottom I couldnt do the stairs anymore and with all the problems we really wanted to move, We actually didnt want to stay here at all but didnt want to pay another deposit, the owner offered this apartment at the same rate we pay. This place is slightly bigger as far as the kitchen and the celings are taller, we have a patio not a balcony and our garage is attached to the kitchen which is really nice. Our apartment is right next to the laundry room too, so life will be alot easier for us. We are fully moved in since yesterday now to the unpacking, which I hate. The girls spent 2 1/2 days at gramas for us to get this place in liveable condtions for them. They had a blast going out to eat all over, parks and movies.

WE HAD A MOVIE NIGHT AT HOME

BOUGHT THESE GREAT POPCORN HOLDERS FOR $.25 EACH

No comments: