Saturday, January 9, 2010

IT'S 2010 AND TIME FOR A NEW YEAR

We celebrated this year at the inlaws. They had a lil party with karaoke and movies and lots of food and family, also some booze but not for me. I let the girls this year stay up, we had noise makers and popers. It was a really good nite. This year has been such a roller coaster of events and feelings. We went through moving to our own place, angelina starting preschool, leilani getting her first scar, eddie getting laid off, lots of negative family stuff, and positive too and also a pregnancy. I'm hoping for a much better year, and I hope also for a happier year too. Everyone has resloutions mine ?? Well more patenice with the girls, to lose weight which will be a challenge with being pregnant, and be more relaxed. I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous New year's eve.

SHE DID THIS ALL NIGHT!

LOVING HER BELL

AND TO A NEW YEAR TOGETHER

SEE I TOLD YA...

SCARED OF ALL THE NOISE FROM OUTSIDE

VISNA LETTING ONE OF THE POPPERS GO

No comments: