Friday, December 5, 2008

VENTING AT ITS BEST


First of all my life is not perfect and no else is either, and if they claim that their it is not being real with their selves. Plus how boring would that be?! To be cookie cutter forget that! I'm real and my blog is real and my is life is what is...no fakeness........
Anyways eddie got out of bed at 530 and i could hear lei lei crying im like how sweet hes going to handle it , OH WRONG! he just went to the bathroom, nice, So get up to find poor lei lei soaked in pee literally the bedding, her pjs almost dripping plus her poor nose is all clogged. So i clean the bed, the sheets and her whole body needed a good cleaing and powder, diaper change and her poor nose which is almost bleeding from being cracked so much., medicine on the nose(of course the whole time she's just crying her eyes out.) Time for prescrip. meds too. Oh yea dont forget the bottle...all the while he lays in bed , (he's sick, get over it u have kids!). I'm so freaking pissed right now that I want to phyiscally hurt him. I tell him how I feel and of course no answer.....this is my vent that mothers dont get sick days we just got to suck it up and do our job(forget that they need to help I didnt make her on my own!) See now I feel better...whew...going to some ZZZZZZZZZ'S

(By the way eddie did something nice he gave me a xmas present early a Juicy Couture zip zround wallet same as the one I had stolen which Ive been looking for this wallet its rare! but unfortanetly I want to throw it at his head right now!)

No comments: