Thursday, December 4, 2008

LAZY DOG'S LUNCH WED. AND BOB MARLEY

Lucia and I loVe lazy dogs:) We went to lunch there with the kids. Then we went to toy r us for christmas shopping plus angelina loves telling and showing me what she wants for christmas. We did alot of running around. I took lucia to this new store for babies and toddlers called BORN PUNK where they carry really cool baby skull stuff like shirts, bibs shoes blankets. I found lei lei a BOB MARLEY SHIRT!!! I was so excited!! Lucia even bought one too, sad that they did have one in angelinas size but will be getting one in soon. That day ended up being dinner time and we met out other halfs for dinner at wings and things in huntington beach for their wednesday special, we all pigged out on wings and nachos some curly fries. After being so stuffed we walked around target, where lei lei freaking threw her bow(my fav. one) and we spent 20 mins trying to find it , no luck:( oh well ill make another.


I WILL BE MAKING A MATCHING BOW!

No comments: