Monday, December 8, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY WITHOUT THE GIRLS


With eddie still not feeling so well and Lei lei not a 100% better, also angelina being at her dads decided to got our friend tylers birthday party by myself and at least wish him a happy birthday and drop his gift off. So different to be at aprty without kids I kicked back talked relaxed nice..did miss my girls kinda bitter sweet :) after I came home we headed to his parents to hang around for lil bit. I ended up going to dinner for some girlie girl talk with my sister in law nice more time to myself..lol so rare anymore. leilani looked so cute in her minnie shirt and bow i made her too. She loved the puppies played with them until she realized they were going for her bow! She loves chicco our puppy that we keep at his parents house due to my gramma(long story) angelina still says thats my puppy and he's visiting grandma and papas..lol


HIDING SPOT UNDER THE TABLE NOT SO GOOD SINCE THEIR TABLE IS GLASS!

THERES CHICCONO SMILE??



THEY TOOK MY BOW!

No comments: