Thursday, December 11, 2008

tues-wed.

well lei lei's nose has been the same bleeding raw..my poor baby. so we have been staying pretty much home these two days resting and helping my grams clean the house up some what for the holidays. Tuesday nite I did go buy one christmas present for the girls hehe ...CADILLAC ESCALADE ! YEA BABY Im so excited to give it to them Its burgandy and i got it like half price yea! Wed. we spent most of the day outside cleaning the girls playhouse top to bottom and her scooter, tricycle and dora quad all clean and ready to play with. We also cleaned her climber slide thing. At I had my monthly scrapbooking meeting which is always nice to have a break from the kids and relax, scrap, and gossip and oh yea eat! One of the girls brought these delious hand rolled tacos so freaking good! Heres some pics of the two days :)

playing in her clean house

I LOVE THE ALL THE WINDOWS THIS ONE HAS

SEE THAT MARK ON HER FACE..WELL THEIR FIRST FIGHT AS SISTERS..LOL
NO SMILE?
SHE WISHES THAT WAS HERS LOL



No comments: