Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IKEA FUN!

I met our friend monick and lily at the cerritos mall. I had to take something back and she needed to pick some really cute heels up! I also ended up finding me a a sexy top for new years eve! We had lunch and headed to Ikea. Well i forgot where it was got us lost thank god I called becci to help us , in the end monick had navagation on her phone the whole time ..lol I didnt really even buy anything but some bins, a shelf, I went their mostly to scope out ideas for the girls room that I'm redoing. After picking up eddie from work we went to his parents for a power drill. His mom bought the girls some clothes but angelina doesnt wear 5t!!! and leilani doesnt were 18m boy onsies ..lol I guess I have returns to make :( I dragged eddie to ikea so we can decide on the bed and dresser etc.. I ended up buying just a lamp. Well the freaking lamp I bought the shade doesnt fit or the light bulbs i bought! OH yea and the freakig shelf I bought doesnt have and screws or manual! So now I have to take it all back and get the right stuff! pissed! (no pics forgot my memory card again!)

No comments: