Thursday, December 11, 2008

THURSDAYS ARE GOOD

We headed to Lucia's to scrap or whatever craft and hang out for the day. I brought snacks and lunch for everyone. All kinds of goodies. I decided to make some holidays bows, and a couple to match outfits too. Our friend moniquk and her daughter lilly joined us too. Of course billy was the only boy and i think he enjoys it ..lol Me and the girls ended up staying late and eddie joined us for dinner at their house. We always have fun and comfortable time. (angelina slept 2 hours lol) I forgot my camera but i did take some pics of the bows when I got home. I spent the rest of the night cleaning out the girls closets and drawers and organizing their room(no hope they need their own room the toys are consuming us!) thats our next challenge!
polka dot frenzy collection



Rasta bow for her bob marely shirt



DONT MIND THE MESSY HAIR HARD TIME MODELING THE BOW
CUTIE PIE
Angelina got a new baby doll bed(nicer than mine!) and thats a skull blanket i made for it. I thought it was cute how she put her baby to bed.

No comments: