Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

Our family traditon is for everyone to open one present of their choosing on christmas eve. Bear opened his present and got a transformer which he almost had a heartache over ..lol Lil Lei leinlei got a vtech book which she loved for a second then tossed it. Eddie opened 2 bad boy! He got hulk hands from me (YES HE WANTED THEM!)It was really funny when he opedned them and bear goes "oh hey thats my gift eddie, here i'll take it off your hands lol and a really nice chocolate brown soft robe from the girls. I made a chipboard book for my sister of us so she got that early. my mom got this crinkle soft sac for her cat and it came with cat nip which looks like weed! Also jessi brought down a special surprise she got for christmas LIMITED EDITION ABSOLUT VODKA LOS ANGELES ADITION tastes soo good. Were still waiting for angelina to come home....

TOO MUCH LOVE!

HULK HANDS she like opening the presents
whatever on actual present
what is it?
TRANSFORMERS
OUR MADDNESS TREE FROM THE BOTTOM
EYE LEVEL
YEA BABY!
EHHH WANTS SOME WEED? I MEAN CAT NIP!

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

I totally want to see Eddie bust out those hulk hands :):) Those are soooo funny!! You guys look like you had a great night!!