Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O' CHRISTMAS TREE....

Sunday nite we headed to Target to get our tree and and a baby's first christmas tree ornadment for lei lei. The first tree I seen was perfect, 5 ft tall and a fatty, I love the noble firs. Although eddie wanted bigger we looked around anyways ended up getting that one after all. I love real christmas trees, the smell and going to pick one out, so much fun. Angelina this year was really excited about the whole xmas tree thing, lei lei not so much. We were going to wait to decorate on monday but she couldnt wait. All four us decorated the tree I even put xmas music on. A perfect sunday nite.










1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

That's a perfect tree! :) I got an artificial this year and I totally miss the real smell. :( I knew I couldn't handle a real one, but I totally wish I could get some real tree spray. LOL.