Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MONDAY LEI LEI IS SICKIES

Poor lei lei is still sick I started out the day calling her doc for appt first thing in the morning. I got her appt and headed to the docs as I unloaded the girls, diaper bag, purse and head into the office, the girl that works the front says oh doctor isnt coming in today, I naturally went into bitch mode. We dont live close at all to her their doctor its a good 20-30min sometimes so i was pissed. I called my insurance and tole them what happened pretty much wasnt the answer i wanted and demanded the supervisor got them to change to a closer, nicer doctor that could see me today(shes seen her before when she was 2 months). I had to wait a long time since no appt and they were booked but it was worth it. Lei lei just has a cold and cough. we left at 1030 am came home around 330 pm I was exhausted. Later that night I met Lucia for coffee and xmas shopping it was nice since i havent seen her in lif FOREVER ..LOL

No comments: