Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I LOVE THE RAIN

I love the rain, the sound, smell, and feel. We spent the day doing laundry and cleaning also lil bit of wrapping presents. The girls watched christmas movies all day and me reading books to them. It was nice to get all snuggled up with my girls and listen to the rain and watch movies. I'm very blessed to have such beautiful lil girls that love me so much, they love giving affection and recieving. I love my girls! After eddie came home from work we went to costco to pick up pictures and to the grocery store for dinner, I came home and made some amazing spagetti and bread, and after we all watched a Irish christmas tale which eddie thinks is hialrious. Lei lei keeps playing with her mickey ears maybe a hint she wants to go to disneyland?

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Ohhh, those are CUTE Mickey ears!! We haven't all gone to Disneyland in a long time. We need to go!