Sunday, May 3, 2009

VIP AT V2O LONG BEACH

We celebrated my birthday at v20 in LBC, on the vip list. Everyone got in free. I had quite a few cancel on me lat minute due to sickness, my heart really goes out to you guys especially praying its not swine flu. Eddie couldnt come either to due to strep. throat, we thought it was swine flu..lol It wasnt, thank god! I had so much fun, can't even decribe in words how much fun I had! My bro n law brought me a huge bouquet of flowers and a bottle of patron! yea!! also shots of X RATED. From head to toe I looked fabulous. Mike was a sweetheart and was a sober driver , fighted off all the guys ;) HAHA. We went to king taco's after for great taco's my fav. My birthday was so fun. can't wait for next year, or my sisters in las vegas in aug...lol

1 comment:

Jennifer Willey said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fantastic one!!!